3 bedroom terraced house for saleBryn Pinwydden, Pentwyn, Cardiff
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge and Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Front and Rear Gardens
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Viewing's Highly Recommended!
This spacious mid terraced home located in Pentwyn, Cardiff. The property briefly comprises entrance hallway, spacious lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms and bathroom. Within minutes drive of the A48/M4 access corridor.
This spacious mid terraced home located in Pentwyn, Cardiff. The property briefly comprises entrance hallway, spacious lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms and bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed gardens. Within minutes drive of the A48/M4 access corridor and walking distance of local supermarkets and public houses.
Via a double glazed UPVC door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator and access to:
Lounge 13' 5" Max x 12' 1" Max into recess ( 4.09m Max x 3.68m Max into recess )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, feature fireplace, radiator and access to:
Dining Room 11' 4" Max x 8' 9" Max ( 3.45m Max x 2.67m Max )
Double glazed UPVC patio doors to rear garden and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 4" Max x 9' 2" Max ( 3.45m Max x 2.79m Max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, integrated gas hob and electric oven, space for white goods, tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted boiler, double glazed UPVC window to rear and double glazed UPVC obscure door.
Loft access, siring cupboard housing water tank and access to:
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 11' ( 4.11m x 3.35m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" Max x 10' Max ( 3.45m Max x 3.05m Max )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.18m )
Double glazed UPVC tilt and turn window to front, radiator and built in wardrobe.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, radiator and tiled splashbacks.
Enclosed via picket fencing, mainly laid to lawn with wooden picket gate.
Enclosed by picket fenced and wall boundaries, mainly laid to patio, electric point, water tap, tiled down to garage and rear gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62395583.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.