3 bedroom terraced house for saleAshwood Road, Corsham
Sold STC £180,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Terrace Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed walled garden
- Garage in a block
- No Onward Chain
***OPEN HOUSE EVEN***SATURDAY 15TH OCTOBER***
A fantastic three bedroom home, which would benefit from some updating.
CALL FOR MORE INFO ON 01249 713877 - Dont miss out.
A terrace home located in the Rudloe area of Corsham, offering three bedrooms and through lounge/diner. Outside, there is the added benefit of a garage located close by and a walled enclosed garden.
Rudloe is a short drive or bus ride from the town centre, with access to local schools, shops and leisure facilities. It is a good commuting distance from both Bath and Chippenham.
The property would be ideal for someone looking to make their own mark and an Open House viewing is highly advised.
Lounge/diner 25' 8" x 13' 9" ( 7.82m x 4.19m )
Window to front. Electric heater. Stairs rising to first floor.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 13' 7" ( 2.87m x 4.14m )
Window to rear. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with sink and drainer unit and worksurfaces over. Space for fridge. Plumbing for washing machine. Built in oven and hob. Serving hatch through to dining area.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 8' 7" ( 4.19m x 2.62m )
Two windows to front.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 7' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.31m )
Window to rear.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 5' 8" ( 2.31m x 1.73m )
Window to rear.
Suite comprising shower, wash hand basin and W.C.
Enclosed walled garden with path and stone chippings. Small patio area from the kitchen.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62395598.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COS104127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.