2 bedroom apartment for saleEnnisdale Drive, West Kirby, Wirral
Sold STC £119,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern good sized ground floor flat.
- Gas central heating, double glazing.
- Lounge, kitchen.
- Two bedrooms. Part tiled shower room.
- Well-kept communal gardens & parking
- Viewing recommended.
For Sale in West Kirby. A very well appointed modern ground floor flat with gas central heating, double glazing & a good sized accommodation comprising lounge, kitchen, 2 bedrooms & part tiled shower room. With well kept communal gardens & shared off road parking. A viewing is highly recommended.
A very good sized and well appointed modern ground floor apartment having gas central heating and double glazing. The well planned and good sized accommodation comprising; Communal entrance hall with security system access, private hall. There is a lounge with living flame gas fire, kitchen. There are two bedrooms and a part tiled shower room. The apartments have very well kept communal gardens and shared off road parking. Viewing essential.
Shared entrance door with security system and communal hall.
Private Entrance Door
Private entrance door to hall with coat hooks and a single radiator.
Front Lounge 17' 8" x 12' 5" ( 5.38m x 3.78m )
With wide double glazed window, double panelled radiator and three wall light points. Ornate timber fire surround with living flame coal effect Flavel gas fire.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 8' 4" ( 2.82m x 2.54m )
Having units with decorative beige doors, butchers block effect work surfaces and comprising: Single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with lower cupboards, further double base unit and extended work surface. Washing machine plumbing. One double and six single wall cupboards, double panelled radiator and double glazed window above sink unit. Glowworm gas fired central heating boiler in wall cupboard, ceiling spot lights.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 12' 1" ( 3.84m x 3.68m )
With double glazed window and single panelled radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.57m )
With double glazed window, single panelled radiator and single wardrobe.
With white suite and comprising: Tiled shower cubicle with Triton shower and folding doors. Pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Heated towel rail and walls tiled in white to half height. Double panelled radiator, double glazed frosted window and floor to ceiling shelved linen cabinet giving ample storage space.
There are very well kept predominantly lawned communal gardens these also including flowers and shrubs and boundary walls. Shared off road parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62395640.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.