3 bedroom detached house for saleWhitley Road, Hoddesdon
- Entrance Hall
- Family Lounge
- Kitchen/Diner/Sitting Room
- Garden Room/Play Room
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Ample Off Street Parking
This spacious bay fronted three bedroom detached Victorian cottage has undergone extensive improvements by the current vendors and offers spacious living accommodation. The property benefits from a 90ft south facing rear garden and off street parking and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
We offer for sale this spacious bay fronted three bedroom detached Victorian cottage dated 1898 which has undergone extensive improvements by the current vendors and benefits from many features to include a delightful 90ft south facing rear garden and off street parking to front. The property is conveniently located within walking distance of local shops, schools of all age groups and good transport links which include Rye House mainline station providing access to London Liverpool Street. An internal viewing of this property is highly recommended.
Double glazed front door leading to:
With a feature tiled floor and stairs to first floor, doors to lounge and doors to superb kitchen/diner/sitting room.
Family Lounge 12' 6" x 12' 7" ( 3.81m x 3.84m )
Feature double glazed bay window to front elevation, power points, TV point, radiator, large understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen / Diner / Sitting Room 26' 4" x 13' 5" ( 8.03m x 4.09m )
KITCHEN AREA: Superbly fitted with a range of luxury cream wall cupboards with ample Quartz work tops, feature Butler sink, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, tiled flooring and double glazed window to side elevation. Space for a Range style gas cooker with extractor fan over, partly tiled walls. Through to:
DINING AREA & SITTING ROOM: with a feature cast iron log burner, radiator, power points and TV point, further double glazed window to side elevation. Doorway to:
With access to GARDEN ROOM and door to:
Comprising a paneled bath with shower attachment, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail and large built in cupboard housing washing machine and tumble dryer.
Garden Room / Play Room 13' 9" x 7' 10" ( 4.19m x 2.39m )
With tiled flooring, upvc double glazed French doors with matching sidelights leading into the garden, TV point, power points and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side elevation and door to:
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.78m x 3.25m )
Two double glazed feature windows to front elevation, power points, radiator and built in cupboard.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, power points and door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, tiled flooring, double glazed obscure window, heated chrome towel rail.
Bedroom 3 12' 10" max narrowing to 8' 2" x 7' 5" ( 3.91m max narrowing to 2.49m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points and radiator.
As previously mentioned the cottage benefits from a superbly presented SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN approximately 90ft with a paved area, lawned area with feature path leading to a further patio area, garden shed and green house.
Work Shop 24' x 13' 7" ( 7.32m x 4.14m )
With light and power connected and with storage above. Block paving to the side of the property providing ample OFF STREET PARKING.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62395646.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD104393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.