3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlvescot Road, Swindon
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Extended Kitchen
- Driveway Parking
- Viewing Recommended.
A chance to acquire this beautifully presented semi detached property in the extremely sought after location of OLD WALCOT. This extended family home boasts character and charm and also benefits from a cloakroom, utility room and parking.
A chance to acquire this beautifully presented semi detached property in the extremely sought after location of OLD WALCOT. This extended family home boasts character and charm and also benefits from a cloakroom, utility room and driveway parking. Expected to sell fast! CALL NOW to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment.
Radiator. Understairs to cupboard. Laminate floor.
Window to side. W.C. Wash hand basin. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator.
Lounge / Diner 23' 6" Max x 10' 7" Max ( 7.16m Max x 3.23m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front. Two open feature fireplaces. Two radiators. Telephone point. television point. Wooden floor.
Kitchen 16' 11" x 8' 9" ( 5.16m x 2.67m )
Extended kitchen. Double glazed window and patio door to rear. Two velux skylights. Range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. One and half bowl sink and drainer unit. Integrated double oven and hob with cooker hood over. Integrated fridge and freezer under the breakfast bar. Tiled floor.
Double glazed door to side. wall and base units. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Doors to front and rear of the property.
Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 13' 5" Max x 10' Max ( 4.09m Max x 3.05m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" Max x 10' 5" Max ( 3.18m Max x 3.18m Max )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Attic access. (Pull down ladder. Insulated). Cupboard housing hot water tank and boiler.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 6' 6" ( 2.11m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear. Jacuzzi P shaped bath with shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Fully tiled. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
Mature shrub and borders. Shingle area. Block paved driveway parking. Side access via covered lean to.
Enclosed rear garden. Mainly laid to lawn. Patio area. Summerhouse. Mature tree and shrub borders. Shed. Side access via covered lean to.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62395652.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.