3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCHEAM
Withdrawn from Market £525,000
- Front entrance door leading to hallway with wood effect flooring, radiator, staircase and ceiling coving
- Study area with front aspect double glazed windows
- Dining room with square double glazed front aspect bay and radiator
- Living room with ceiling coving, radiator and power points
- Conservatory with tiled floor, double glazed windows and door to rear garden
- Kitchen with matching wall and base units, gas hob, part tiled walls and double glazed rear aspect window
- Landing with double glazed window
- Bedroom 1 with square double glazed front aspect bay, fitted wardrobes and radiator; Bedroom 2 with double glazed rear aspect window, fitted wardrobes and radiator; Bedroom 3 with double glazed ...
- Family bathroom comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level WC and radiator
- Frontage - block paved drive. Rear garden with patio area, laid to lawn, side access and garage at rear
Full descriptionA well presented extended end of terrace family home on the popular Park Farm estate, comprising lounge, kitchen, dining room, study, conservatory, 3 Bedrooms, family bathroom, garage, parking and private garden - Highly recommended
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62395982.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6952162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.