Land for saleNr Ashprington, South Devon
Withdrawn from Market 0.1 ac. | £20,000
- 0.1 acres (0.04 hectares)
- Amenity Plot with remains of building
- Remains of building/opportunity for re-development (subject to pp)
- Secluded countryside location
- Amidst the South Hams Countryside
SITUATION The land is situated on the edge of the village of Ashprington, approximately 3.2 miles from Totnes and 7.1 miles from the A38 expressway leading to Plymouth to the south-west and Exeter to the north-east. While within reach of local amenities and desirable South Hams residential areas the land has a peaceful, quiet feel overlooking the countryside.
DESCRIPTION The land comprises a 0.1 acre amenity plot which has mature oak trees has a cover of wild garlic, snow drops and bluebells and is ideally suited for amenity use to enjoy the countryside scenery. The plot is at a lower level to the public highway which runs adjacent and benefits from a quiet, secluded location close to the amenities of Tuckenhay.
FOOTPATHS The property is offered subject to, or with the benefit of all wayleaves, easements, quasi easements, rights of way, covenants and restrictions whether mentioned in these particulars or not.
SERVICES Interested applicants are advised to make their own enquiries and investigations prior to making an offer and will be liable for the cost of connection to this supply and any required sub-meters.
METHOD OF SALE The land is being offered by Private Treaty.
LOCAL AUTHORITY South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234
CONDITIONS OF SALE CONDITIONS OF SALE
Luscombe Maye for themselves and the Vendors of the Property, who agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute an offer or a contract nor any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are without responsibility on the part of Luscombe Maye or the Vendor.
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this Property are to be relied on as statement or representation of fact.
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself/herself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
5. The Vendor does not make or give, and neither Luscombe Maye not any person in their employment as any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this Property.
VIEWING With a copy of these sales particulars in hand. Please telephone the Luscombe Maye office in Totnes (01803 869921) to inform us of your intention to view. Pease take care when entering the land due to uneven footing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62396549.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101034008887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luscombe Maye, Totnes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.