3 bedroom terraced house for salePargeter Street, Stourbridge
Withdrawn from Market
- Rarely available old quarter townhouse with garage.
- Three double bedrooms plus spacious lounge and dining kitchen.
- Completely refurbished a handful of years ago to an excellent standard throughout.
- Fantastic location, not backed onto, within walking distance of town and all amenities.
- A great family home close to sought-after schools and ideal for commuters.
- Double glazed, centrally heated, well presented throughout with viewing essential.
Nicson Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale a rarely available old quarter town house within walking distance of the town, train station and sought-after local schools. Offering completely refurbished accommodation presented to a high standard throughout benefiting from double glazing, central heating and three very well proportioned bedrooms, the property is not backed onto therefore enjoying a private garden with the particular benefit of a garage to the rear. Viewing recommended to avoid disappointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7222328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicson, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.