3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCHEAM
Sold STC £650,000
- Entrance hall with original wood flooring, side aspect original leaded light stained glass window
- Front aspect reception room with bay window, original wood flooring, and original working log burning feature fireplace
- Dining room with working log burning feature fireplace, this room opens onto the large open-plan kitchen/family room
- Kitchen/family room incorporating gas hob with extractor hood, Baumatic integrated electric oven and microwave, Neff integrated washing machine, Electrolux integrated dish washer, Hotpoint integ...
- Downstairs cloakroom with low level WC, wash hand basin and side aspect window
- Bedroom 1 with original wood flooring, fitted wardrobes, and front aspect bay window
- Bedroom 2 with original wood flooring, fitted wardrobes, and rear aspect window; Bedroom 3 with original wood flooring and front aspect window
- Family bathroom comprising bath with shower attachment, separate power shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, heated tiled floor and part tiled walls
- To the front of the property is a driveway providing off-street parking for up to three cars, plus a detached garage
- The rear garden extends to approximately 102' and is mainly laid to lawn with flower borders, and patio area and two greenhouses. There is also a large outhouse located to the rear of the ga...
A stunning 3 bedroom semi-detached family home with fabulous kitchen/dining/family room and located within easy reach of Cheam Village and mainline station, this lovely home has been finished to a very high standard and is impeccably presented throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62397083.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6200697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.