2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Grove, Ferring, West Sussex, BN12 5JA
- Detached Bungalow in Quiet Location
- Two Double Bedrooms - Bathroom/WC
- Spacious Accommodation
- First Floor Room - GFCH - Double Glazing
- Entrance Hallway - Lounge - Dining Room
- Carport, Off Street Parking & Garage
- Garden Room - Fitted Kitchen
- Access onto Recreational Park
A detached bungalow occupying a plot with gardens to both front and rear. The rear garden having the benefit of access to recreational park ideal for dog walkers etc. The accommodation is spacious with entrance hallway, lounge opening to dining room with arch to fitted kitchen also having door to garden room and direct access to the garage. There are two double bedrooms and bathroom/WC. Also a staircase from Entrance Hallway leading to a first floor room. The property benefits from gas heating, double glazing and there is a carport, off street parking and a garage. Viewing highly recommended.
Situated in a quiet residential position backing onto recreational park. Ferring is a quiet and popular seaside village with two small shopping parades both served by bus routes giving access to surrounding areas including Worthing town centre and a mainline railway station. In the village centre there is a doctors surgery, dentist, library, village hall and Co-op store.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 361455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds Reading, Ferring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.