4 bedroom detached house for saleChevin Road, Milford
- Charming and FOUR double bedroom Grade II listed stone cottage
- Spacious and flexible living space laid out over three floors
- Private garden to rear with views over the Milford Valley
- Many feature in keeping with the age and style of the property
- Fabulous village setting set amongst similar historic buildings
- Great location for the Chevin School, public transport and fine countryside walks
This fabulous FOUR DOUBLE bedroom stone residence is located in the historic village of Milford amongst similar style properties. The property boasts large and flexible living space over three floors, two fabulous well appointed bathrooms, cottage inspired kitchen/dining room, utility and pantry room, downstairs WC and a generous private garden to rear with fine views over the valley in which Milford sits. Please call us to book your viewing.
Proceed from the Belper office along the A6 towards Derby and entering the village of Milford, the road then bends to the right and bridge over the river Derwent, after the bridge take the first right turn onto Chevin Road where the property can then be found on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62399543.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL160286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Belper. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.