3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLinnet Close, Letchworth Garden City
- THREE Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Ideal For First Time Buyers & Family Purchasers
- Off Road Parking For One Car & A Single Garage
- Situated On The Outskirts Of Letchworth Garden City
- Quiet Residential Location
- Extended To The Rear & Conservatory
- ** BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ** Upon Negotiation
- Situated A Short Walking Distance To Standalone Farm
** SOLD BY CONNELLS LETCHWORTH** An Impressive Extended End Of Terrace THREE Bedroom Home Situated On The Outskirts Of Letchworth. This Ideal Family Home Presented In 'Move In' Condition Comprising Of Fitted Kitchen, Living Room, Conservatory, THREE Bedrooms, Front & Rear Garden & Garage/Driveway.
Letchworth Garden City:
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 35 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more...
Double glazed door to the front aspect. Tiled flooring, storage cupboard and door leading into the garage.
Cupboard under stairs. Wooden effect flooring. Stairs rising to the first floor.
Low level w/c. Wash hand basin. Tiled splash back areas.
Lounge 13' 2" x 11' 11" ( 4.01m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. French single glazed doors leading into the dining room. Radiator.
Dining Area 13' 3" x 11' 1" ( 4.04m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Single glazed french doors. Radiator.
Conservatory 13' 6" x 8' 2" ( 4.11m x 2.49m )
Double glazed patio doors leading out into the rear garden.Tiled flooring, radiator and upvc construction with double glazed windows.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 13' 11" ( 3.02m x 4.24m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and roll top work surfaces. One bowl sink and drainer. Tiled splashback areas. Gas oven. Plumbing for washing machine. radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Stairs rising from the entrance hall. Loft access and doors leading to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 15' 1" x 11' 9" ( 4.60m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator and airing cupboard housing the boiler and water tank.
Second Bedroom 12' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. fitted carpet.
Third Bedroom 8' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Panel bath with mixed temperature taps. Separate shower cubicle. wash hand basin. Low level w/c. Fully tiled. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Parking for 2 - 3 cars on driveway. Pathway leading to the front door. Lawned area enclosed by brickwall with mature shrub borders.
Patio area with steps leading to raised lawn. Enclosed by timber fencing with gated side access.
Power and lighting with up and over door. Double glazed door leading into the Entrance hall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62400860.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCH304968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Letchworth Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.