3 bedroom terraced house for saleTrilby Street, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £95,000 - £105,000
- 3 Bedroom extended mature terrace
- Ideal for first time buyer/growing family
- City Centre location
- Viewing by Appointment
- Attractively presented throughout
GUIDE PRICE: £95,000 - £105,000. More to offer than first meets the eye! This extended and converted mature terrace would ideally suit the first time buyer or growing family. Within the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Fantastic for amenities on the doorstep. Viewing Essential.
GUIDE PRICE: £95,000 - £105,000. More to offer than first meets the eye! This extended and converted mature terrace would ideally suit the first time buyer or growing family. The property comprises of lounge, dining kitchen overlooking the enclosed gardens, 3 bedrooms with an attic conversion, bathroom. The property has enclosed gardens to the rear. Within the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Fantastic for amenities on the doorstep. Viewing by appointment to fully appreciate this delightful and well presented home.
White upvc front entrance door with stained glass leaded panels leading into the lounge.
Lounge 15' 1" x 12' 2" ( 4.60m x 3.71m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator, chimney breast, laminate floor with beading, high ceilings, step up to the staircase access to the first floor. Step down to kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 12' 2" ( 4.17m x 3.71m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Half upvc glazed door provides access to the enclosed gardens to the rear. Modern and contemporary kitchen in a white high gloss finish, cornice and plinths, contrasting butchers block wood effect work surface, integrated stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, pan drawers, four ring electric hob, glass splashback, double extractor fan above and oven beneath, space for other utilities, space for fridge freezer, cushioned vinyl flooring, radiator, two ceiling spotlights. Open arch into understairs storage. Cellar access. Step up to inner hallway.
Landing to the staircase to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 2 12' 3" Max x 12' 3" Max ( 3.73m Max x 3.73m Max )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling, understairs space.
Bedroom 3 8' 1" x 7' 8" ( 2.46m x 2.34m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Laminate floor, coving to ceiling.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Panelled bath with twin taps and shower over, low level flush w.c., pedestal wash basin with twin taps, vinyl flooring, partly tiled walls, chrome style towel/radiator.
Master Bedroom 18' 5" Max x 11' 7" ( 5.61m Max x 3.53m )
Velux window to the front aspect. Upvc window to the rear aspect. Laminate floor, radiator, central ceiling light, eaves space.
Enclosed gardens with wooden fencing and lawned gardens to the rear. On Street Permit Parking.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. Continue onto Jacobs Well Lane. Take immediate right, right again onto Earl Street. Continue onto Trilby Street and the property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62400926.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.