3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParkinson Close, Wakefield
Sold STC £130,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £139,950
- 3 Bedroom Semi
- UPVC and GCH
- South facing gardens
- Well proportioned rooms
- Generous off road parking
GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £139,950. An attractive and well presented and beautifully appointed 3 bed Semi with south facing gardens and located in a convenient part of Wakefield. Viewing essential to fully appreciate this delightful home.
GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £139,950. A well appointed set on south facing gardens a 3 bedroom semi. Well presented throughout comprising of entrance hallway leading to a downstairs cloakroom, dining kitchen with doors leading to the south facing gardens, generous lounge, stair access to the first floor, 3 good size bedrooms and a modern and contemporary bathroom. The property has generous off road parking to the side, lawned gardens to the rear which are south facing. The property is well situated to local hospitals, schools and excellent amenities as well as good access to Wakefield City Centre. Viewing essential to fully appreciate this delightful home
Upvc door leading into porchway. Fuse box.
Radiator, w.c., floating wash basin with twin taps, extractor fan.
Lounge 15' 5" x 12' 2" ( 4.70m x 3.71m )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling, understairs storage, staircase leading to the first floor.
Kitchen Diner 9' 2" x 15' 1" ( 2.79m x 4.60m )
French doors leading out onto the south facing gardens. Upvc window to the rear aspect. A range of base and wall units in an oak design, cornice and plinths, rolltop work surface, integrated one and a half sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for a washing machine, four ring gas hob, oven beneath, pull-out extractor fan, space for other utilities, tiled floor, tiled walls, double radiator.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, useful airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 10' 8" Max x 9' 10" ( 3.25m Max x 3.00m )
Two upvc leaded glazed windows to the front aspect. A range of full height fitted wardrobes with sliding doors and some mirrored doors, wall lights, useful cupboard space over the bulkhead.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 7' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.41m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 2" x 8' 10" ( 1.88m x 2.69m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Upvc obscured glazed windows to the side aspect. Three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer tap, modern and contemporary shower over, wash basin with mixer tap set within a high gloss vanity units, low level flush w.c., tiled floor, fully tiled walls, radiator/towel radiator finished in white.
Borders to the front and a block paved driveway leading down the side of the property providing ample parking. Paved patio terrace to the rear with french doors leading into the dining room, an outdoor timber framed shed and south facing lawned garden.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Marsh Way. Bear left onto Jacobs Well Lane. Turn right onto Stanley Road. Left onto Park Lodge Lane. Left onto Parkinson Close. The property can be found on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62400941.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.