3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFairfield Road, Isham, Kettering
Sold STC £240,000
- Completely Renovated Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Brand New Fitted Kitchen
- Extensive Rear Garden
- Large Driveway For Off Road Parking
A completely renovated three bedroom semi-detached house situated in the highly sought after area of Isham. This property benefits from two open fireplaces with working chimneys, a brand new fitted kitchen with a cuisine master double oven and dishwasher included as well as new fitted bathroom.
A fantastic, completely renovated three bedroom semi-detached house situated in the highly sought after area of Isham. This property benefits from two open fireplaces with working chimneys, a brand new fitted kitchen with a cuisine master double oven and dishwasher included as well as new fitted bathroom. Also featured is a brand new central heating system with 7 years guarantee, an extensive rear garden and a large gated driveway for off road parking.
Entry gained via a upvc door to the front aspect and leading through to the lounge, dining room and kitchen. The entrance hall also features a upvc double glazed window to the front aspect as well as ceramic tile flooring. Access to the first floor is granted via a quarter landing staircase to the side.
Lounge 14' 3" into recess x 10' 10" ( 4.34m into recess x 3.30m )
The lounge benefits from an open fireplace with a working chimney as well as a set of double glazed upvc patio doors leading onto the rear garden with windows either side providing plenty of natural light throughout the room. Also included is a wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 10' 11" into recess ( 3.63m x 3.33m into recess )
The dining room also benefits from an open fireplace with a working chimney as well as a upvc double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 14' 11" max x 6' 9" ( 4.55m max x 2.06m )
A brand new fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over and a stainless steel one and a half sink/drainer. Included is a brand new cuisine master double oven and gas hobs with extractor hood over as well as a built in dishwasher. Also featured are two double glazed upvc windows to the side aspect, recessed downlighting, a wall mounted radiator and ceramic tile flooring. Access is granted to the utility room and an under-stairs storage cupboard.
Utility Room 8' 8" x 5' 7" ( 2.64m x 1.70m )
The utility room features additional base units for extra storage with work surfaces over and a stainless steel sink/drainer as well as ceramic tile flooring and recessed downlighting. There is also a wall mounted radiator, a double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect and a double glazed upvc door to the side aspect leading to the rear garden.
The landing has stairs rising from the ground floor and leading through to all the bedrooms and the bathroom as well as the WC. There is also loft access and a storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 11' 11" x 11' into recess ( 3.63m x 3.35m into recess )
The master bedroom features a double glazed upvc window to the front aspect as well as a wall mounted radiator and a TV point.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" into recess x 10' 10" ( 3.33m into recess x 3.30m )
The second bedroom features a double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden as well as a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 9' ( 2.95m x 2.74m )
The third bedroom also features a double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden as well as a wall mounted radiator and a storage cupboard.
The bathroom features a two piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps and a shower over, a wash hand basin with vanity unit and has tiling to water sensitive areas. There is also a towel radiator, a double glazed upvc window to the side aspect and an extractor fan providing ventilation.
The washroom features a wall mounted wash hand basin with a low level WC as well as a double glazed upvc window to the front aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
To the front of the property is a gated driveway enclosed by hedges with room for several vehicles as well as a small lawn area to the side.
to the rear of the property is an extensive enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with shrub and tree boarders. There are several sheds and potting areas as well as a pond.
A single garage featuring power and lighting, windows to the side and barn style doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62400962.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG107239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.