3 bedroom detached house for saleKing Georges Road, Pilgrims Hatch, Brentwood, Essex
- 3 bedroom detached house in a village location
- Family area and dining area
- Modernisation needed
- Within catchment for local schools
- EPC energy rating G (1)
This three bedroom detached family home is in need of some modernisation, but perfect to add your own style to and create your dream home.With a lounge on the ground floor and family area and dining area, this could be changed around to suit your family life. There is also a ground floor shower room and a kitchen that has enough space to house all the modern day appliances.With French doors onto the beautiful established garden from the family area you can enjoy the wonderful views. The garden can also be accessed via the kitchen.The first floor has three bedrooms and a family bathroom and completes this character home.The property also comes with a garage at the side and a driveway. Similar properties on this road have extended, subject to planning consent.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen: 15'0 x 10'10 (4.58m x 3.30m)
- Family Area & Dining Area: 23'5 x 10'4 (7.14m x 3.15m)
- Lounge: 17'5 x 11'6 (5.31m x 3.51m)
- Ground Floor Shower Room: 6'4 x 5'1 (1.93m x 1.55m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 17'4 x 10'9 (5.29m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 9'10 (3.56m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'5 x 5'11 (2.87m x 1.80m)
- Family Bathroom
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62402072.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50601258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.