2 bedroom flat for saleSt Mungo Place, Townhead, Glasgow
Sold STC £54,995
- 6TH FLOOR FLAT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- ELETRIC HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- CASH SALE ONLY
***CLOSING DATE - FRIDAY 14/10/16 @ 2PM****6th Floor flat comprising hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The propety has electric heating and double glazing. Viewing advised.
***CASH SALE ONLY***A wonderful opportunity to acquire one of these exceptionally popular two bedroom apartment in the increase popular Townhead area of the city centre. Offering spacious accommodation requiring a degree of modernisation with offering fabulous potential. The property is located on the 6th floor and had access via entrance with security controlled entry with lift access thereafter L shaped welcoming reception hallway with generous storage, a most impressive lounge with elevated views, breakfasting kitchen, two bright double bedrooms and a modern internal bathroom. The property is further enhanced by double glazed windows and electric heating.
The new city of Glasgow college in now complete and demand for the flats in the area is on the rise. Given it's close proximity to Strathclyde Uni. Ideal for students and professionals. The near by City centre provides excellent shopping aswell as public transport links via bus road and rail.
Early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 16' 8" x 11' 4" ( 5.08m x 3.45m )
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 2" ( 3.51m x 2.18m )
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 9' 2" ( 4.34m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 8' 4" ( 4.34m x 2.54m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62402999.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN104365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.