3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOlive Road, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- No onward chain
- Well presented
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Enviable corner plot
- Garage & driveway parking
- Double glazing & gas central heating
A spacious three bedroom bungalow boasting an enviable comer plot position within the sought after suburb of Costessey, enjoying good sized living accommodation, good sized conservatory and an early viewing is highly recommended for this property being sold with no onward chain.
Double glaze entrance door, textured ceiling, ornate coving, decorative ceiling rose, loft access, radiator and airing cupboard.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 10' 9" x 12' 9" ( 3.28m x 3.89m )
Fully fitted quality range of wall and base level kitchen units with worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, space for cooker with overhead extractor, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect with door to conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 8" x 20' 6" ( 2.95m x 6.25m )
uPVC and brick built conservatory with poly carbonate room, two double glazed double doors to the rear garden, wall mounted light fittings and radiator.
Lounge 10' 8" into chimney breast x 15' 8" ( 3.25m into chimney breast x 4.78m )
uPVC double glazed window to conservatory, uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, gas fire, radiator, smooth ceiling, ornate coving and decorative ceiling rose.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.62m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 7' 9" ( 4.11m x 2.36m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, textured ceiling, coving and decorative ceiling rose.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.54m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
WC, tiled flooring, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, corner shower cubicle and wash hand basin with mixer tap, heated towel rail, majority tiled walls, tiled floor and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a brick weave driveway which extends to the side of the property and provides access to the garage. The garage has up and over door and personal door to the rear patio area. The property sits on a generous corner plot which is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed with mature trees and sweeping flower beds. there is a feature brick archway and gate leading to further private lawned garden area with raised flower beds and opening onto a sizeable paved patio area with timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62403005.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.