3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWathen Way, Marsham, Norwich
Sold STC £265,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well presented detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms, 2 receptions
- Gas ch & double glazing
- Well kept gardens
- Single garage & parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This is a well presented detached bungalow set in a cul-de-sac location in Marsham. The property offers accommodation to include 3 bedrooms, 2 receptions and benefits from having well kept gardens, single garage and ample off road parking. The property has No Onward Chain.
UPVC door, radiator, tiled floor, double doors to hall.
Airing cupboard housing the boiler, further cupboard, radiator, loft access with ladder.
Lounge 18' 11" x 11' 10" ( 5.77m x 3.61m )
TV point, telephone point, radiator, double glazed window and arch to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.95m )
Radiator, doors to outside.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.33m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, double electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer. Water softener, spotlights and double glazed window with view over the rear garden.
Plumbing for washing machine, radiator, tiled floor, double glazed window and UPVC door to outside.
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.48m )
Range of wardrobes, dresser and bedside drawers, TV point, telephone point, radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.07m max x 2.87m max )
Radiator and double glazed window. Door to cloakroom with wash hand basin, low level WC and half tiled walls.
Bedroom 3 10' max x 8' 6" max ( 3.05m max x 2.59m max )
Telephone point, radiator and double glazed window.
Fitted with suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window.
This is attached to the garage and has a brick base with double galzed windows and double doors, there is an electric heater.
There is a large gravel driveway offering ample parking, leading to a single garage with electric roller door.
The rear garden is enclosed and laid to lawn with planted borders. There is two outside taps and electric points. There is a shed with internal measurements of 9'9x7'9.
Leave Aylsham Market Place via the Norwich Road and proceed straight over the roundabout towards Norwich. Continue into the village of Marsham and turn right into the High Street and then left into Wathen Way, take the right hand turn into the second cul-de-sac on the right hand side and the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62403008.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS106276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.