3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrambling Lane, Cringleford, Norwich
Sold STC £260,000
- SEMI DETACHED HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- WC, BATHROOM AND EN SUITE
- ENCLOSED GARDEN
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PARKING
- HIGHLY REQUESTED LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
NO ONWARD CHAIN!! This well presented semi detached home is located on the popular Roundhouse Park development in Cringleford... Offering WC, bathroom and en suite as well as driveway and garage parking viewing is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Double glazed door to front aspect, under stairs cupboard, thermostat control, radiator, doors to all ground floor rooms and stairs to first floor.
Suite comprising low level wc, pedestal sink with tiled splash backs, extractor fan and radiator.
Study Irregular Shaped Room 11' 1" max x 6' 2" max ( 3.38m max x 1.88m max )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Living Room 13' 5" x 11' 6" ( 4.09m x 3.51m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed French doors to rear aspect, electric fireplace, television point, telephone point and radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 12' 2" max x 13' 4" max ( 3.71m max x 4.06m max )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with roll top work surfaces, electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, ventral heating boiler, radiator and uPVC french doors to rear aspect leading to garden.
Stairs from hall to first floor, uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 18' 4" max x 11' 4" max ( 5.59m max x 3.45m max )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to front aspect, built in wardrobe, loft access, radiator and door to en suite.
Suite comprising shower cubicle with mains fed shower, pedestal sink, low level wc, extractor fan, part tiled walls and radiator.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 13' 5" max x 8' 7" max ( 4.09m max x 2.62m max )
uPVC double glazed window to front and rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three Irregular Shaped Room 10' 1" max x 7' max ( 3.07m max x 2.13m max )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, suite comprising bath with mixer taps, shower attachment over and glass shower screen, pedestal sink and low level wc, extractor fan, shaver point, part tiled walls and radiator.
To the side of the property there is driveway parking which in turn leads through to the single garage. At the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with patio and side access gate.
From the Unthank Road office proceed out of Norwich to the ring road traffic lights taking a right onto Mile End Road. Then take a right onto Newmarket Road and proceed to the roundabout with roundhouse park. Take your second exit into Roundhouse way and then at the first roundabout take your second exit onto Dragonfly Lane taking a left hand turning at the mini roundabout onto Brambling lane where the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62403011.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.