3 bedroom terraced house for saleOakes Street, Wakefield
- 3 Bedroom Mature Terrace
- Stylishly presented throughout
- Off road parking
- Dining Kitchen
- Ideal first time buyer or small family home
Set back from Flanshaw Lane this well presented Mature Terrace has generous living space, off road parking as well as an enclosed rear garden. Viewing by Appointment to fully appreciate this delightful home. Ideal First Time Buyer/small family property.
Set back from Flanshaw Lane this well presented mature terrace property has generous living space and off road parking as well as enclosed gardens to both front and rear. Comprising of lounge, dining kitchen, cellar, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Viewing by Appointment to fully appreciate this delightful home. Ideal first time buyer or small family property.
White upvc front entrance door with obscured glazed panel above.
Lounge 11' 11" x 13' 3" to the alcove ( 3.63m x 4.04m to the alcove )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Living flame gas fireplace with a marble style back, base and ornate hearth, tv point, deep skirtings, coving to ceiling, telephone point, radiator with thermostat.
Staircase access leading to the first floor. Archway leading through into the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 13' 1" x 12' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.78m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Door with half moon shaped panel and glazed panel above provides access to the rear. Laminate floor, high ceilings with drop lights, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher. A range of base and wall units, four ring gas hob, oven beneath, pull-out extractor fan, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, radiator with thermostat. Access down to the cellar area.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' 4" Max x 11' 11" ( 4.06m Max x 3.63m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Wardrobes built into the alcoves. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 11" x 9' 3" ( 2.11m x 2.82m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with twin taps and shower over, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, w.c., laminate floor, partly tiled walls, towel/radiator finished in white.
Stairs up to the loft conversion.
Bedroom 2 13' 10" x 13' 4" ( 4.22m x 4.06m )
Hardwood window to the rear aspect. Storage within the eaves space. Deep skirtings, tv point.
Enclosed gardens to the front. Paved area to the rear provides off road parking and further garden with a timber framed shed.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate. Continue onto Westgate and then onto Horbury Road. Bear Right at St Michael's Church and then left onto Dewsbury Road/A638. Take a right onto Flanshaw Lane. Turn right on Flanshaw Lane for approximately 600 metres. Take a right onto Oakes Street. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62403026.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.