4 bedroom detached house for saleNorthfield, Swanland, North Ferriby
Sold STC £355,000
- GUIDE PRICE £355,000 - £375,000
- Beautiful Property in Sought After Location
- Fantastic Size
- Double Garage
- Large Drive Way
A stunning four bedroom detached house situated in the highly desirable village of Swanland offering a lovely family home - viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment!
A stunning four bedroom detached property briefly comprising of an entrance hall leading to the lovely and bright lounge with bay window and feature fire place and double doors leading to the fantastic conservatory and separate dining room. At the heart of the home is the fabulous sized kitchen which has recently been refurbished, boasting lovely and modern features and a separate utility room (with access to the double garage) and ground floor cloakroom. To the first floor are the four fantastic sized bedrooms with the master benefiting from an en suite and a large family bathroom. To the rear of the property is a gorgeous garden which is a great size and is not overlooked. To the front is a large drive way which can offer off street parking for up to six vehicles. This property offers a fantastic sized living space and would make the perfect family home!
With double glazed door to the front, Double glazed window to the front and side and radiator.
Tiled cloakroom with wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
Lounge 20' 10" plus bay x 12' 2" ( 6.35m plus bay x 3.71m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, double glazed french style doors, feature fire place with electric fire, radiator, two telephone points, television point and wall light points.
Dining Room 8' 6" x 13' 3" ( 2.59m x 4.04m )
With double glazed window to the rear, single glazed patio doors, radiator, telephone point, television point and wood grain effect flooring.
Kitchen 17' narrowing to 8'4" x 15' 4" ( 5.18m narrowing to 8'4" x 4.67m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, wooden work surfaces with sink and drainer unit, double oven, extractor fan, integrated dish washer, radiator, door to garden, door to utility room and double glazed windows to the rear and side.
Utility Room 2' 11" x 7' 3" ( 0.89m x 2.21m )
With wall and base units, cupboards, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, door to garage and double glazed window to the side.
Conservatory 11' 3" x 11' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.38m )
With double glazed windows to the rear and side, lights and tiled flooring.
With loft access.
Bedroom 1 14' 10" x 15' 5" narrowing to 8'6" ( 4.52m x 4.70m narrowing to 8'6" )
With two double glazed windows to the rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone point and television point.
With double glazed window to the front, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator and fully tiled.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 11' 10" into access ( 3.71m x 3.61m into access )
With double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 3 10' x 11' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.63m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, cupboard, radiator and television unit.
Bedroom 4 9' 1" into access x 8' 8" ( 2.77m into access x 2.64m )
With double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator and telephone point.
With double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator and fully tiled.
Large paved drive way to the front providing ample off street parking.
Mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area and shrubs.
With an electric up and over vehicular door, two double glazed windows to the side, access from kitchen, power and light.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62403047.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.