3 bedroom town house for saleChaplin Close, Salford
Withdrawn from Market £215,000
- Spacious three bedroom semi-detached town house
- Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac close to Salford Royal Hospital, good local schooling and excellent transport links
- Integral garage with electric up and over door
- No chain attached
- Recently re-painted and re-decorated throughout
- Mater bedroom complete with en-suite
- Spacious kitchen/diner that opens onto the private and enclosed rear garden
- The garden to the rear benefits from the sun in the afternoon
- Large lounge to the 1st floor complete with two juliet balconies
- Built in 2003, this modern home would make the ideal family home, viewing highly recommended
Situated at the end of a private CUL-DE-SAC is this SPACIOUS three-bedroom semi-detached town house that is available with NO CHAIN and benefits from THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, LARGE LOUNGE COMPLETE WITH JULIET BALCONIES and an INTEGRAL GARAGE!! Not to be missed this excellent family home has recently been re-painted throughout and is ideally located close to Salford Royal Hospital, good transport links, amenities and excellent local schooling. The property has a welcoming entrance hallway, integral garage, W.C and 14ft kitchen/diner to the ground floor. With a bedroom, family sized bathroom and large lounge to the 1st floor. With a further two double bedrooms (master bedroom comes complete with en-suite) to the 2nd floor. Built in 2003 the property is extremely efficient and comes fully double glazed and gas central heated. Externally the property sits in a decent plot with parking to the front for multiple cars and a private and enclosed garden to the rear that benefits from the sun in the afternoon. With NO CHAIN attached and located in such a popular spot early viewing is highly recommended. Call the office on 01617074900 to arrange your viewing today!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7179249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hills Residential, Eccles . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.