4 bedroom house for saleLong Road, Cambridge
** NEW RELEASE **
The Rosetti is a stylish four bedroom, three storey town house with ground floor kitchen/dining area with French doors leading to the rear garden and internal double garage. On the first floor there is a living room with patio doors on to a private terrace, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. An impressive master suite is located on the second floor and boasts a luxurious en suite. There is also a further guest bedroom.
Our top features of this stunning property, include:
* A contemporary four bedroom family home providing 1571 sq ft of accommodation;
* Well equipped kitchen, dining area with French doors leading out to the garden;
* Generous sized open plan living area with patio doors leading you a private terrace;
* Underfloor heating to main living area;
* Master bedroom boasts a luxurious en suite and spacious fitted wardrobe;
* There are three further bedrooms and family bathroom;
* Spacious Integral double garage;
* Conveniently located for schools - just a stone's throw from Trumpington Road.
Computer generated image of the Rosetti house type.
** CONTACT BIDWELLS NOW TO DISCUSS **
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62405891.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA160370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.