3 bedroom detached house for saleMalham Drive, Lincoln
- Three Bedrooms
- Well Appointed Accommodation
- Off-Road Parking & Double Garage
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Situated in a sought after and popular residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed three bedroom detached family home benefiting from off-road parking for multiple vehicles, double garage and well maintained front and rear gardens.
Situated in a sought after and popular residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed three bedroom detached family home benefiting from off-road parking for multiple vehicles, double garage, well maintained front and rear gardens and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory, Utility, Three Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With double glazed front entrance door, laminate flooring, wall mounted panel radiator, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Being fitted with a low level flush WC and wash hand basin; complete with a heated towel rail, double glazed window to the side aspect and security system.
Lounge 15' 11" x 10' 5" ( 4.85m x 3.18m )
Having a double glazed box bay window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, wall lights, laminate flooring, coving, TV and power points and a feature fireplace with decorative surround, back and hearth and an electric fire.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 8' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.46m )
Having laminate flooring, wall mounted panel radiator, coving and double glazed sliding doors to the rear aspect giving access into:-
Conservatory 9' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.41m )
Being of uPVC and brick construction with double glazed windows to the rear and side, TV point and a double glazed door leading out to the garden.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.59m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, an integrated electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood and space for further appliances. Opening into:-
Utility 13' 9" x 6' ( 4.19m x 1.83m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating space and plumbing for a washing machine, wall mounted panel radiator, door into the Double Garage and a door to the side aspect leading out to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 14' 6" ( 3.18m x 4.42m )
Having dual aspect double glazed windows to the rear and side, coving, wall mounted panel radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 13' x 9' 5" ( 3.96m x 2.87m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, coving and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 7' 2" ( 2.18m x 2.18m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, coving, wall mounted panel radiator, telephone point and an overstairs storage cupboard.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with screen and shower over; complete with fully tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area with decorative shrubs and a driveway providing off-road parking in front of the double garage. The rear garden is laid to both lawn and patio; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters.
Double Garage 17' 6" x 15' 7" ( 5.33m x 4.75m )
With up and over door, door into the Utility, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62406119.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.