3 bedroom detached house for saleBurwood Grove, HAYLING ISLAND
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR MUTLIPLE VEHICLES
- REQUESTED LOCATION
- LARGE KITCHEN/DINER
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
This is a beautiful family home in the requested location of Hayling Island, with only a short walk to the sea front this really is a must view, call Fox & Sons now to secure your viewing.
This is a beautiful family home in the requested location of Hayling Island, this properties has a lot to offer including three double bedrooms, large kitchen/diner, down stairs WC, parking for multiple vehicles and only a short walk to local amenities and the sea front. This property really is a must view; please call Fox & Sons now to secure your viewing!!
Dropped curb access, laid to patio with off road parking for multiple vehicles, access to garage, dual gates to side/rear entrance and shrub boarders with path to entrance.
Up and over door, space for vehicle, electric and lighting.
UPVC double glazed door and panelling to front elevation, space for shoes and coats and laminated flooring.
Spacious entrance hall textured ceiling and coving and smooth walls, laminated flooring and turn and rise carpeted stair case and radiator.
Reception Room 11' 9" x 15' 7" ( 3.58m x 4.75m )
Textured ceiling with fan textured coving and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to front and side elevation. Gas fire place with surround, radiator and laminated flooring.
Smooth ceiling and walls, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Low level WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted heated towel rail, under stairs storage cupboard and tilled flooring.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.56m x 2.79m )
Texture ceiling, coving and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Space for table and chairs, radiator and open place layout on to kitchen.
Textured ceiling and textured walls which are partly tiled, UPVC double glazed window and door to dual elevation. Kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with a contrasting work surface over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space and plumbing for a range of appliances, space for an American style fridge freezer and laminated flooring.
Textured ceiling, coving and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, access to loft which is partly boarded with lighting and a drop down ladder, three built in storage cupboard and carpeted.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 11' 8" ( 4.45m x 3.56m )
Textured ceiling, coving and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobes, carpeted and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.10m )
Textured ceiling, coving and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, carpeted and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 11' 8" ( 2.95m x 3.56m )
Textured ceiling, coving and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and carpeted.
Textured ceiling and coving and smooth walls which are partly tiled. Modern fitted bathroom comprising of a stand-alone shower cubicle with tiled enclosure, panelled enclosed bath, wash hand basin and radiator.
Fully enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to patio with shrub boarders, summer house with electric and access to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62406128.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.