4 bedroom house for saleKingshill Drive, Kenton, HA3
- Welcoming four bedroom semi-detached house
- Presented in good condition throughout
- Bay fronted double reception room with dining area
- Rear extension housing a lovely fitted kitchen
- Four well proportioned bedrooms including in loft conversion
- Large private garden with patio area and garage
- Driveway providing off street parking
- Close to Belmont Circle and Kenton High Street amenities
Well presented throughout, this delightful four bedroom semi-detached house is set across three floors and benefits from a generous living space, four good-sized bedrooms with three bathrooms and a lovely private garden.
Kingshill Drive offers a lovely location close to the amenities of Kenton Road and Kenton Station. The green open spaces of Byron Recreation Ground and Kenton Recreation Ground are within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1000678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Harrow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.