3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDownham Avenue, Great Harwood
- A magnificent 3 bedroom semi-detached property
- No chain delay
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Ideal for families
- Situated in a highly sought after location
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Stunning 3 piece bathroom suite with separate w/c
- Beautifully presented low maintenance garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Early viewings recommended
PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED. Situated in this highly sought after location is this magnificent 3 bedroom family friendly semi-detached property which is free from chain delay. Having undergone complete refurbishment this property has been designed for 21st century families who will appreciate the tasteful modern finish with luxurious fitted kitchen & bathroom suites. Downham Avenue is situated just off Whalley Road as has long been considered one of Great Harwood's premier residential locations, within close proximity to highly regarded primary schools, town centre amenities & is within a 5 minute drive to Whalley in the Ribble Valley. Benefitting from uPVC double glazing & gas fired central heating the accommodation comprises: entrance hallway, family lounge with French doors opening to the garden, exquisite fitted kitchen, breakfast dining room with French doors to the garden, 3 good sized first floor bedrooms with 2 doubles & 1 single, stunning 3 piece bathroom suite with a separate 2 piece w/c. Externally there is a generous landscaped garden with a large decking seating area complemented by a low maintenance lawn finished with artificial grass. To the front is a tarmac driveway with a small lawn garden. The property boasts a good sized garage which can be used for storage but could be converted to provide additional living space. For further information please contact our Accrington Branch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62407439.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6927870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.