3 bedroom bungalow for saleChatsworth Fall, Pudsey, West Yorkshire
Sold STC £184,950
- Semi Detached Home
- Extended to the Ground Floor
- Modern Kitchen, Integrated Appliances
- Light and Airey Lounge with French Doors
- 3 Double Bedrooms arranged over 2 Floors
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Stylish First Floor Bathroom
- Superb Size garden, Driveway and Garage
** NO ONWARD CHAIN ** This semi detached home is set within superb size gardens with a beautiful tree lined outlook to the rear and good size manicured lawn with mature trees and hedge screen providing a good degree of privacy. To the front is a neat garden with driveway providing ample off road parking and accessing a detached garage.
Internally this lovely home offers immaculately presented spacious and versatile accommodation which has been finished in a modern and contemporary design to include an entrance hallway with a useful built in cupboard for storage, 'L' shaped lounge with Velux style window and French doors with pleasant garden views, two ground floor double bedrooms and shower room. To the first floor is a good size double bedroom and stylish three piece bathroom with Velux style window and ample storage space to the eaves.
Pudsey Town Centre offers a vast range of local facilities including schools for all ages, shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. Pudsey Park is centrally located in the town and offers a children's playground and fabulous gardens. Out-of-town shopping on a larger scale is found at the nearby Owlcotes Shopping Centre which offers both Asda and Marks & Spencer Superstore, with bus links and New Pudsey Railway Station also being close by.
Only internal inspection can appreciate all that this property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62410553.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR161018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.