4 bedroom detached house for saleOld Forge Close, Hathern, Loughborough
Sold STC £330,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price Of £330,000 To £350,000
- Stunning Detached Family Home
- Large Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner Reaching 26ft
- Four Bedrooms
- Tenants In Situ
- Beautiful Landscaped Rear Gardens Ideal For Summer Evenings
- Integral Double Garage & Large Driveway
Guide price of £330,000 to £350,000
Welcome to this stunning & stylish detached family home situated on a popular cul-de-sac location within the desirable village of Hathern. The property boasts generous & modern internal accommodation which has been finished to a very high standard.
Guide price of £330,000 to £350,000
This stunning and stylish finished detached family home is situated in the highly desirable village location of Hathern on a popular cul-de-sac location. The property itself boasts a welcoming & generous interior and on entry you are met with a spacious entrance hall leading up to a galleried landing, the lounge itself is bright & airy with feature fireplace & two French doors leading to a perfect landscaped garden, the kitchen diner has been finished to a very high standard and reaches an outstanding 26ft. To the first floor you are met with a light & roomy 'L' shaped landing which leads to four bedrooms, the Master has fitted bedroom furniture & en suite bathroom, the second bedroom also benefits from a range of built in wardrobes.
To the front of the property is a large block paved driveway which leads up to an integral double garage. To the rear is a south west facing beautiful landscaped rear garden which is ideal for summer night entertaining with tiered garden on three set levels, well stocked borders housing a variety of plants, shrubs & flowers, graveled seating area and block paved patio area.
A must View
Tenants in Situ.
Door to front aspect, wall mounted radiator and understairs recess storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to side aspect, wall mounted radiator, tiled flooring, low level Wc and wash hand basin with complimentary tiled splashback.
Study 6' 4" x 8' 5" ( 1.93m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to side aspect and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 18' 4" x 13' 6" ( 5.59m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two double glazed patio doors to garden, two wall mounted radiators, feature fireplace with new inset electric fire and television point.
Kitchen/diner 11' 8" x 26' 10" ( 3.56m x 8.18m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall, base & drawer units, work surfaces with complimentary tiled splashback, one & a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, Range oven, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge-freezer, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, television point, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed patio doors to garden and archway to utility.
Fitted wall & base units, work surfaces with complimentary tiled splashback, stainless steel sink drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine, American fridge-freezer, heated towel rail, tiled flooring and door to outside.
Skylight window, wall mounted radiator and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 15' 5" MAX ( 4.04m x 4.70m MAX )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, laminate flooring, wall mounted radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Double glazed skylight window to front aspect, bath with mixer taps with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, tiled flooring and partially tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" + Bay x 8' 11" Inc Sloped Ceiling ( 4.06m + Bay x 2.72m Inc Sloped Ceiling )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 10' 8" Inc Sloped Ceiling ( 2.67m x 3.25m Inc Sloped Ceiling )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted radiator and recess storage shelving.
Bedroom Four 7' 9" x 7' 3" Inc Sloped Ceiling ( 2.36m x 2.21m Inc Sloped Ceiling )
Double glazed skylight window to rear.
Double glazed skylight to rear aspect, heated towel rail, shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin, low level Wc, partially tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Low maintenance block paved frontage
Private & secure south west facing gardens comprising of small side garden & seating area leading to rear garden with, outside tap, patio seating area with pebble surround leads to landscaped rear garden with steps leading to raised pebbled seating area with pathway to summer house & further steps to raised pebbled area with barbecue, & a variety of mature plants, bushes & shrubs and enclosed in a fence surround.
Double Integral Garage
With electric doors and central heating boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62412092.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH107957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.