3 bedroom terraced house for saleQuentin Street, Heath, Cardiff
Sold STC £180,000
- Mid Terraced
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Garage
- No Onward Chain!
We are pleased to offer to the market and located close to Heath Hospital and the City Centre is this three bedroom terraced property. The property comprises of entrance, lounge/dining area, fitted kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor and there are three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor.
NO CHAIN! Allen and Harris are pleased to offer to the market and located close to Heath Hospital and the City Centre is this three bedroom terraced property. The property comprises of entrance, open plan lounge/dining area, fitted kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor and there are three bedrooms to the first floor. Outside is a rear garden with access to a garage. Further benefits include gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and excellent transport links to the M4 and City Centre.
Via a double glazed UPVC door into:
Lounge 13' 11" Max x 10' 3" Max ( 4.24m Max x 3.12m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, hardwood flooring, radiator, powerpoints, stairs rising to first floor, gas meter, electric meter and open plan to:
Dining Area 11' 5" x 11' 5" to staircase ( 3.48m x 3.48m to staircase )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, powerpoints, understairs storage and door to:
Kitchen 9' 3" Max x 8' 5" Max ( 2.82m Max x 2.57m Max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, integrated gas hob and electric oven with cooker hood over, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, powerpoints, half tiled walls, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed door to rear garden and door to:
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with mains shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, radiator, powerpoint, spotlights, wall mounted boiler and double glazed windows to rear and side aspect.
Loft access, newly fitted carpet and access to:
Bedroom One 14' Max x 10' 3" Max ( 4.27m Max x 3.12m Max )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring, radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" Max x 8' 5" Max ( 3.48m Max x 2.57m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" Max x 8' 7" Max ( 2.84m Max x 2.62m Max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator and powerpoints.
Enclosed, low maintenance with slate area and access to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62412107.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.