3 bedroom detached house for saleChiltern Park Avenue, Berkhamsted
Sold STC £525,000
- THREE BEDROOMS
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
* DETACHED FAMILY HOME * CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY * OPEN PLAN LIVING ACCOMODATION * THREE BEDROOMS * CLOSE TO SCHOOLS * 1 MILE TO TRAIN STATION * GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING *
This detached family home is situated at the end of a cul-de-sac close to schools and within walking distance of the High Street and train station (approx. 1 mile). Just a stroll away there are excellent walks amongst the country side and woodland of Northchurch Common.
The house is light and spacious with open plan living accommodation on the ground floor and a neatly fitted kitchen. There is a w/c off the entrance hall as you enter the property. Upstairs are three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside are colourful gardens to the front and rear with a driveway providing off road parking, leading to an integral garage.
Lounge 16' 2" x 10' 8" + stair recess ( 4.93m x 3.25m + stair recess )
Dining Area 8' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.26m )
Kitchen 9' 2" x 8' 3" ( 2.79m x 2.51m )
Bedroom One 11' 8" to wardrobes x 10' 4" ( 3.56m to wardrobes x 3.15m )
Bedroom Two 9' 3" max x 12' 8" max ( 2.82m max x 3.86m max )
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 8' 11" ( 2.57m x 2.72m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62412881.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BKH100421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.