2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLawrence Road, Marsh, Huddersfield
- GUIDE PRICE £110,000-£120,000
- Two Bedroom End of Terrace Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Front & Side Gardens
- Off Street Parking to the Rear
- Popular Location Of Marsh
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Available
GUIDE PRICE £110,000-£120,000
A two bedroom end of terrace property located in the sought after village of Marsh. Close to the M62 motorway and Huddersfield town centre.
Offered to the market with the benefit of no upward chain is this two bedroom end of terrace property. Located in the sought after village of Marsh which offers a wide range of local amenities and ease of access to the Huddersfield town centre and the M62 motorway links.
The property briefly comprises lounge, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor and two bedrooms and house bathroom to the first floor. Externally there are gardens to the front and side and off road parking to the rear.
Enter the property through the porch which has a double glazed window and a door leading into the lounge.
Lounge 13' 7" max x 14' 2" max ( 4.14m max x 4.32m max )
A spacious lounge with a gas fire, two radiators, wall lights and a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation. A door leads into the porch.
Dining Room 13' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.14m x 3.18m )
The dining room has a radiator, wall lights, a glazed window through to the kitchen and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.67m )
The kitchen is fitted with a good range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, splash tiling and a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. The room has a gas oven, a gas hob and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
A staircase rises from the lounge to the first floor bedrooms and bathroom. The loft is accessed from here.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 8' 11" to robe fronts ( 3.40m x 2.72m to robe fronts )
This double bedroom has built in wardrobes and cupboards, a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 6' 6" ( 3.18m x 1.98m )
This second bedroom has a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a suite comprising a bath with shower over, wash hand basin and a WC. The room is part tiled and has a built in cupboard, a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Steps lead from the side of the property to the well presented laid to lawn garden which runs along the side. To the front of the property is a flower bed and a door giving access to the house.
To the top of the garden is a paved area with a green house and shed. It gives access to the rear of the property which provides off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62413478.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.