3 bedroom terraced house for saleOlive Grove, Swindon
Sold STC £185,000
- Superb Family Home
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
Superb family home, situated in a sought after location offering fantastic access to local shops schools and amenities. The property benefits from no onward chain and comprises, entrance hall, lounge, dining area, kitchen, landing, three bedrooms, bathroom, off road parking, rear garden.
Superb family home, situated in a sought after location offering fantastic access to local shops schools and amenities. The property benefits from no onward chain and comprises, entrance hall, lounge, dining area, kitchen, landing, three bedrooms, bathroom, off road parking, rear garden. Viewing Recommended.
Part Obscure Glazed Door To
Stairs to first floor, power points, radiator, tiled floor.
Lounge 12' 8" x 12' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.91m )
UPVC window to rear, radiator, wood effect floor, power points, under stairs cupboard, textured and coved ceiling.
Dining Area 9' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.26m )
Sliding patio door to rear, wood effect flooring, opening into
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.34m )
UPVC window to front, range of base and eye level units, sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, power points, wall mounted boiler, oven and hob with extractor over, tiled floor, washing machine and dishwasher space.
UPVC window to front, loft hatch, built in cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' x 9' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.84m )
UPVC window to rear, radiator, power points, built in cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" max into recess x 8' 5" ( 3.63m max into recess x 2.57m )
Single glazed window to rear, radiator, power points.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" max x 7' ( 2.49m max x 2.13m )
UPVC window to front, radiator, built in cupboards.
UPVC Obscure glazed window to front, W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, bath, tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
Off road parking to the front of the property with shrubs. rear garden being mainly laid to lawn with patio, enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62413487.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE104339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.