2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleJohn Street, Winsford
Guide Price £100,000
- Well-presented end terrace house with good size rear garden
- Potential to re-instate off road parking at rear
- Lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room, shower room
- Two double bedrooms
- Gas central heating system & PVCu double glazing
- GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £115,000
GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £115,000. This well-appointed end house is situated in a popular location within 300 metres walk of the town centre, and enjoys a good size rear garden with potential for off road parking. The accommodation features a lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room, & two double bedrooms.
This well-appointed end terrace house is situated in a popular location within 300 metres walking distance of the town centre. The property enjoys a good size rear garden and offers potential for off road parking by removing the fence and decking at the end of the garden as there is a vehicular access road beyond. The well-presented accommodation benefits from a gas central heating system and PVCu double glazing, and features a lounge; fitted kitchen/diner with integral oven and hob, and breakfast bar; utility room with space for washing machine and tumble dryer; shower room; and two double bedrooms.
Lounge 9' 4" extending to 12' 4" to understairs recess x 11' 1" maximum ( 2.84m extending to 3.76m to understairs recess x 3.38m maximum )
PVCu front door with PVCu opaque double glazed window over. Television and telephone points. PVCu double glazed window to the front. Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Coving to the ceiling. Build in cupboard housing electric and gas meters and fuse box. Opening to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/ Diner 10' 7" x 11' 9" max ( 3.23m x 3.58m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units comprising cupboards and drawers, and work surfaces with tiled splashbacks. Fitted breakfast bar. Stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric oven and four-ring gas hob. Space and plumbing for a dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Coving to ceiling. Recessed spot lights. Tiled floor. Television point. PVCu double glazed window to the rear. Door to utility room.
Utility Room 8' x 5' 7" ( 2.44m x 1.70m )
Fitted worktop. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor. PVCu opaque window to the side. PVCu door leading to the rear garden. Door to shower room.
Shower Room 6' 5" x 4' 8" ( 1.96m x 1.42m )
Low level WC. Wash hand basin inset to vanity cupboard. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and walls. Radiator. Two PVCu opaque double glazed windows to the side.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 9' 5" extending to 12' 4" x 11' 11" ( 2.87m extending to 3.76m x 3.63m )
Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Telephone and Television points. Loft hatch. PVCu double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 11' 7" maximum ( 3.25m x 3.53m maximum )
Telephone and television points. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. PVCu double glazed window to the rear.
The property has a good size rear garden that comprises paved patio area and paved area with gravelled beds, and a decked patio area at the rear. The garden is enclosed by a wall and fencing and has a pedestrian access gate at the side. There is potential for off-road parking by removing the fence and decking at the end of the garden as there is a vehicular access road beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62413493.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.