4 bedroom detached house for saleSpencer Drove, Guyhirn, Wisbech
- GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £375,000
- 22ft Master Bedroom
- 24Ft Workshop
- No Upward Chain
* GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £375,000
*£1000 Buyers Incentive Campaign On this Property
*22Ft Master Bedroom
*Multiple Vehicle Parking
*No Upward Chain
Upvc Door into;
This of a brick construction, windows to both sides, wall mounted light and Upvc door into;
There is a understairs storage cupboard, spotlights, radiator, stairs to first floor and door to kitchen, bedroom four and cloakroom.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, radiator, wall mounted mirror, and frosted window to the front.
5.31m x 4.47m (17'5" x 14'8") Fitted with a matching range of base and wall units, marble effect worktop space over, incorporating a one and a quarter sink with drainer and mixer taps, space for cooker with extractor overhead, space for fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, airing cupboard housing boiler and cylinder. There are spotlights and Led blue lights inset throughout and a window to the side.
5.74m x 5.18m (18'10" x 17') There are windows to the side and rear, two radiators, loft access, patio sliding door to side, storage cupboard with shelving which has plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier.
6.05m x 2.72m (19'10" x 8'11") There is a patio door to the rear garden, window to rear and side and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
There is a dog-leg staircase with glass effect under bannister and lighting, loft access and doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One (Downstairs)
6.81m x 3.43m (22'4" x 11'3") There is a window to the front and patio doors to the rear, door to en-suite, spotlights, led lights inset and a radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with under cupboard storage and waterfall tap, panelled bath with shower overhead, tiled walls, radiator and frosted window to the rear.
5.79m x max 2.84m (19' x max 9'4") There is a window to the side, radiator, led lights inset and fitted wardrobes units incorporating doors to;
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with under storage cupboard, corner bath with jet sprays, inset led lights, heated towel rail and frosted window to the rear.
6.50m x max 2.41m (21'4" x max 7'11") There are two radiators and two windows to the front.
3.28m x 2.67m (10'9" x 8'9") There is a window to the rear, radiator and inset led lights in shelving.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with under cupboard storage, panelled bath with shower attachment and jet sprays, spotlights, heated towel rail, extractor fan and frosted window to the rear.
Front of the Property
The front of the property has double gated access leading to a paved driveway providing several multiple vehicle parking and gravelled areas to both sides. There is side access again with double gates leading to the workshop and rear garden.
The garden is mainly laid to lawn with some plants and shrubs; the garden is fully enclosed by fencing but does also have a patio area leading from the lounge. There is further parking leading from the double gates in front of the workshop.
7.32m x 3.66m (24' x 12') The workshop is fully lined and has full power and lighting, this is a great space for any enthusiast and has versatile usage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62413529.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.