2 bedroom terraced house for saleVerulam Road, Hitchin, SG5
- Beautifuly presented two bedroom property
- Ideally situated for local amenities
- A blend of character throughout
- Lovely rear garden
- Separate reception rooms
- Goodsize master bedroom
- Expected rental marketing price £1250
ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY COUNTRY PROPERTIES 01462 452951.......Set within walking distance to Hitchin train station and Town centre is this beautiful two bedroom property that's full of character and has a stunning rear garden.
Set within walking distance to Hitchin train station and Town centre is this beautiful two-bedroom property that's full of character and has a stunning rear garden.
Hitchin is a charming medieval market town and has many fine Tudor and Georgian buildings, particularly around the market square. Near to the market square stands the large medieval parish church of St Mary. The town provides good shopping as well as a swimming pool, football team, two theatres, a wide variety of restaurants and pubs and highly regarded girls and boys schools. There is also a mainline railway station providing direct access to Kings Cross and Cambridge.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62414198.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3153361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Hitchin (Sales and Lettings). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.