2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMallard Way, Slaithwaite, Huddersfield
Sold STC £140,000
- **Guide Price £140,000-150,000**
- Quirky End Mews Property
- Dining Kitchen
- Garden Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Patio Garden
**Guide Price £140,000-150,000** Situated on a little known lane on the edge of the village having good access to its varied amenities and having a delightful outlook over a mill pond is this quirky two bedroom end mews property.
Occupying a rather special yet tucked away location within convenient walking distance to the village of Slaithwaite.
Situated on a little known lane on the edge of the village having good access to its varied amenities and having a delightful outlook over a mill pond is this quirky two bedroom end mews property.
Offering charm and character throughout with a contemporary theme blending the original and the new beautifully. Being arranged over two floors access is gained to the ground floor where an impressive open hallway greets you with beautiful spindle balustrade leading to the lower ground floor, there is a lounge with mullion style windows to the front, a dining kitchen and a modern shower room.
To the lower ground floor are the two double bedrooms, utility and WC facilities and a convenient garden room with access to the low maintenance, enclosed patio garden with outlook over a millpond.
Externally the property has allocated parking with additional on street parking outside the property. A truly unique property welcomed to the market place, suiting a range of buyers, don't miss out!!
The property is accessed to the front via a timber and glazed door into the hallway. The hallway has laminate wood flooring and a high level double glazed window to the front elevation and an impressive open staircase with a modern chrome and polished wood spindle balustrade leading to the lower ground floor.
Lounge 12' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.30m )
This cosy neutrally decorated lounge has a radiator, a BT broadband and satellite TV points, wall lights, a uPVC double glazed mullion style window to the rear elevation and laminate wood flooring. This room gives access to the kitchen.
Kitchen / Diner 12' 7" x 7' 1" ( 3.84m x 2.16m )
Fitted with a good range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces and incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated appliances include an electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood extractor over.
The room has a slim-line dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer. Also having a radiator and coving to the ceiling. The central heating boiler is housed here. A lovely open aspect over the mill pond can be enjoyed via the uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a shower cubicle and wash hand basin and WC built into a high gloss fitted storage/vanity unit. The room is part tiled and has an extractor fan, a heated towel rail and a frosted uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Lower Ground Floor
A staircase with a half twist and turn landing descends to the lower ground floor inner hallway. The hallway has a useful storage cupboard and access to the loft.
Utility Room / Wc 7' 1" x 6' 1" ( 2.16m x 1.85m )
A versatile room fitted with wall and base units and useful storage cupboards, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer and a radiator. There is also a low flush WC and wash hand basin within the room with Saniflo system.
Bedroom One 10' 8" plus robes x 9' 11" ( 3.25m plus robes x 3.02m )
Tastefully decorated the master bedroom is positioned to the rear of the property and benefits from fitted wardrobes, a radiator and French doors leading out to the garden room.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 8' 2" into recess inc cupboard ( 3.89m x 2.49m into recess inc cupboard )
This second bedroom has two separate fitted wardrobes, a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Garden Room 9' 6" x 9' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.77m )
This superb garden room is of a uPVC construction and has a rear facing window. It has a TV aerial and electric points, tiled flooring, a storage heater and access on to the rear garden.
To the front of the property is space for parking and steps with under-stair storage leading to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property is a stone flagged patio overlooking the mill pond, attractive flower bed and shrub borders and a garden shed/greenhouse. A raised patio area provides a perfect place to sit out and enjoy the pleasing aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62414255.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.