4 bedroom detached house for saleCwmyoy
- Delightful and unique lodge style property
- Located in the beautiful Llanthony Valley
- 4 bedrooms and 4 reception rooms
- Separate studio, landscaped low maintenance gardens
- Stunning views over adjoining farmland and mountains beyond
- Driveway and parking area for several vehicles
Craig View is a very special property set in the most glorious location and only a visit will reveal all this delightful house has to offer. Craig View offers spacious accommodation presented and decorated to a very high and exacting standard. The entrance hall leads to all the principal ground floor rooms, comprising 2 reception rooms, a snug and wonderful modern open plan kitchen/dining room. On the ground floor there is also cloakroom and utility room. Both the snug and kitchen/breakfast room have doors to the outside terraces with stone built fire pit and pizza oven. To the first floor is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 3 further bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Both the en-suite and family bathroom are fitted with high quality fittings and have a contemporary flair. The first floor landing has room for an easy chair and the bedrooms have windows/roof lights affording impressive views to the surrounding countryside.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62414282.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5655802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.