2 bedroom apartment for saleCobden Street, Kettering
Sold STC £25,000
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Town Centre Location
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- 25% Shared Ownership
ARE YOU A FIRST TIME BUYER looking to get your feet on the property ladder? This two bedroom apartment would make an ideal first home, offered to the market on a 25% shared ownership basis, the property has a modern kitchen & bathroom suites, off road parking and enjoys a town centre location.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge & kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside, the property benefits from off road parking and is situated within the perimeter of Kettering's town centre. The property is offered for sale on a 25% shared ownership basis. For further information or to arrange a viewing, please call 01536 518555.
Entry to the property via a door in the communal hallway. The entrance hall features a wall mounted storage heater and doors to all accommodation.
Lounge & Kitchen 15' 3" x 10' 9" ( 4.65m x 3.28m )
A large open plan reception room that also incorporates the kitchen area. The lounge area features a double glazed window to the rear elevation, a wall mounted storage heater, inbuilt storage cupboard and a television point. The kitchen suite comprises wall and base level units with roll top work surfaces over and complimentary tiling above, stainless steel sink and drainer, integral electric oven and gas hob complete with a stainless steel cooker hood over, space for an upright fridge / freezer and space and plumbing for a washing machine.
Master Bedroom 10' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.33m x 3.25m )
The master bedroom features a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a wall mounted storage heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 6' 2" ( 3.18m x 1.88m )
Bedroom two features a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a wall mounted storage heater.
A white three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower over and glazed screen. The bathroom is partially tiled to water sensitive areas and features an extractor fan, shaver point and a wall mounted towel radiator.
Allocated parking space through gated access.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62414831.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG107248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.