2 bedroom terraced house for saleWomersley Place, Stanningley, Pudsey
Guide Price £140,000
- *GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000*
- Beautifully presented mid terraced property
- Two double bedrooms
- Well presented throughout
- Off street parking for two cars
- Fully refurbished throughout
- Double glazing & central heating
- Viewing is essential!
*GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000* William h Brown are delighted to offer for sale this BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED mid terraced property which offers SPACIOUS living accommodation and benefits from TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS & OFF STREET PARKING for two cars.
Offered for sale is this deceptively spacious mid terraced property which offers well presented living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/ diner, cellar, two double bedrooms and a shower room with a modern white three piece suite. There is off street parking for two cars. Central heating and double glazing throughout. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
Door to front with stairs leading to the first floor landing.
Lounge 17' 5" x 12' 6" into alcove ( 5.31m x 3.81m into alcove )
A spacious lounge with a feature log burner, two central heating radiators and a window to the front elevation.
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 9" x 9' into alcove ( 5.41m x 2.74m into alcove )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, cooker point, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, a central heating radiator, a door providing access to the cellar and a window to the front elevation.
A useful storage space.
Bedroom One 17' 8" x 9' 8" into alcove ( 5.38m x 2.95m into alcove )
A double bedroom with two central heating radiators and windows to the front and rear elevations.
Bedroom Two 14' into alcove x 10' ( 4.27m into alcove x 3.05m )
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, useful storage area, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A modern white three piece suite comprising a shower cubicle, a hand wash basin, a W.C, built-in cupboards, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
There is off street parking for cars to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62414837.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.