3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorton Crescent, Tonbridge, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Reception & dining room
- Utility room
- Excellent condition
- Fully refurbished throughout
- EPC energy rating E (46)
If what you are looking for is a family home which is ready for you to move into then this is the perfect property for you.Having undergone extensive refurbishment throughout you are buying peace of mind as well as a beautiful home. The present owner has lovingly improved this property throughout including re-wiring, re-plumbing, re-plastering, new bathroom and new kitchen and a whole lot more which will become obvious while you’re looking around.With a well-proportioned reception room, dining room, new modern kitchen and a utility room to the ground floor there is more than enough space for all the family to enjoy and thanks to the bedroom sizes all arguments about who has which room should be avoided.Outside you have off road parking to the front and a great family garden to the rear.Norton Crescent is ideally located for the catchment area of St Margaret’s School as well as local shops meaning you can always get your hands on those last minute essentials.Offered with no onward chain you really need to see this property to appreciate everything it has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'11 x 12'8 (4.24m x 3.86m)
- Dining Room: 10'8 x 9'8 (3.25m x 2.95m)
- Kitchen: 10'6 x 10'1 (3.20m x 3.08m)
- Utility Room: 11'2 x 9'6 (3.41m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 x 10'9 (3.97m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 10'2 (3.36m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'8 x 7'4 (2.95m x 2.24m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62415842.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14130791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.