5 bedroom house for saleLeamington Crescent, Rayners Lane, HA2
- Welcoming five bedroom end of terrace house
- Spacious bay fronted double reception room
- Large eat-in fitted kitchen
- Five well proportioned bedrooms with a study
- Additional second reception room and two bathrooms
- Extensive private garden with a garage to the rear
- Driveway providing off-street parking for several cars
- Close to a variety of good schooling
Benefitting from a spacious living area with a large fitted kitchen, this inviting five bedroom end of terrace house features two reception rooms with five generous bedrooms, a lovely private garden and driveway.
Leamington Crescent offers a lovely location close to the amenities of Rayners Lane as well as South Ruislip. The green open spaces of Newton Park West are within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1000540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ruislip. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.