3 bedroom terraced house for saleWashington Drive, Newtoft, Market Rasen
Offers Over £70,000
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Village Location
- Sizeable Accommodation
- Within Close Proximity to Market Rasen
- Maintainable Garden
Situated within close proximity to the popular town of Market Rasen is this Three Bedroom Mid Terraced home. The residence offers maintainable accommodation throughout and sizeable living areas.
Situated within close proximity to the popular town of Market Rasen is this Three Bedroom Mid Terraced home. The residence offers maintainable accommodation throughout and sizeable living areas. Internally the property comprises; Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Utility Room, Three Bedrooms with One Ensuite and Bathroom.
With double glazed door to the front aspect.
With double glazed door to the front aspect and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 19' 10" x 10' 3" ( 6.05m x 3.12m )
With double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect, double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and power points.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 12' 8" ( 2.24m x 3.86m )
Fitted with wall and base level units and work surfaces incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, integral electric oven electric hob and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Utility Room 4' 6" x 13' 1" ( 1.37m x 3.99m )
With fitted units and double glazed door to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.63m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 11' 3" ( 2.74m x 3.43m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 4" ( 2.72m x 2.54m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
With low level flush WC, wash hand basin and double glazed window to the side aspect.
A Three Piece Suite fitted with a low level flush WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with partial tiling, bath with mixer taps, extractor fan and double glazed window to the side aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62416775.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.