6 bedroom detached house for saleTwitten Grove, Bickley, Kent
Offers in Excess of
- Gated private road
- Close to Chislehurst and Bickley stations
- Six bedrooms and three bathrooms
- NHBC warranty until 2018.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Porcelanosa sanitary ware.
- Wiring for multi-room Opus speaker system.
- South facing garden
- 3367 sq ft
- Double garage
Wells House is a 6 bedroom, 3 reception room, 3 bathroom property set in the heart of Bickley which is next to the popular town of Chislehurst with its selection of prestigious shops and restaurants. It is ideally positioned for access to both Chislehurst and Bickley station, which benefit from excellent rail connections into the city, perfect for commuting professionals. Local amenities and shops can be found in Southborough Lane. The popular Chislehurst Golf Club is also close by.
Bluewater Shopping Centre and The Intu shopping centre in Bromley have many larger shops, cinemas and restaurants.
Primary Schools: Southborough, Raglan, St George’s C of E and Bickley.
Secondary Schools: Bishop Justus CE School, Ravenswood (Boys), Ravensbourne, St. Olaves, Newstead Wood (selective), Bullers Wood and Coopers.
Independent Schools: Bromley High School for Girls (ranked in the top 100 Independent Schools in the country, in the Sunday Times), Bickley Park Boys School, Eltham College, Farringtons and Babington House.
This is a beautiful family home, set at the end of this private gated cul-de-sac, designed with both growing families and city commuting professionals in mind. Built in 2008, the property combines high quality traditional materials and workmanship, with elegant contemporary styling and fitting, perfectly suited for the demands of modern family life.
Property ref: 121_2403_4266984
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62416799.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4266984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Address, Beckenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.