4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDownsway, Southwick, BRIGHTON
- SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- GREAT POTENTIAL
- NEARBY THE POPULAR HOLMBUSH SHOPPING CENTRE
- SEPARATE LOUNGE / FIFTH BEDROOM
- OPEN PLAN SITTING ROOM / DINING ROOM
- GUIDE PRICE £390,000 - £400,000
This delightful four bedroom semi-detached house is located nearby the popular Holmbush centre where there is a variety of shops, restaurants and public transport links. Nearby is the A27 with access links to the M23 and A23.
Fox and Sons are pleased to offer for sale this delightful four bedroom semi-detached house located in north Southwick, the property is nearby local shops, public transport links and amenities.
Externally to the front the property benefits from off road parking and access to the detached garage.
Internally the property comprises on the ground floor of porch and entrance hall leading to the main rooms including kitchen with integrated appliances, open plan sitting room and dining area with feature fireplace and separate lounge, currently being used as a fifth bedroom.
On the first floor are four good sized bedrooms including master bedroom with feature fireplace and family bathroom.
The rear enclosed garden is a good size and mostly laid to lawn with side access into the garage.
Double glazed front door, double glazed front and side window.
Double glazed front door, under stairs cupboard, double glazed side window and radiator.
Lounge 16' 6" max x 14' 1" max ( 5.03m max x 4.29m max )
Double glazed front window, electric fireplace, wall lights and radiator.
Dining Room / Sitting Area 20' 10" max x 11' 3" max ( 6.35m max x 3.43m max )
Double glazed rear window, double glazed back door, serving hatch and breakfast bar.
Kitchen 11' 6" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.51m max x 2.97m max )
fitted kitchen, wall and base units, double glazed rear window, sink / drainer, work surfaces, tiling, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood and plumbing for washing machine.
Stairs from entrance hall, double glazed side window and loft access.
Bedroom One 16' 6" max x 14' 1" max ( 5.03m max x 4.29m max )
Double glazed front window, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" max x 7' 11" max ( 3.58m max x 2.41m max )
Double glazed rear window, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" max x 8' 3" max ( 2.24m max x 2.51m max )
Double glazed front window and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 5" max x 6' 10" max ( 2.57m max x 2.08m max )
Double glazed rear window.
Double glazed window, radiator, bath, shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, W.C, fully tiled and cupboard with boiler in.
Laid to lawn, side gate, side access to garage, shed with electricity.
Power, lights, up and over door and side door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62417087.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHM102852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Shoreham By Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.