2 bedroom maisonette for saleRedlands Lane, Fareham
- TWO BEDROOM
- EXTENDED MAISONETTE
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- SEPERATE FREEHOLD GARAGE
Fox and Sons, Fareham offer for sale this two bedroom extended maisonette in need of some modernisation, with front and rear gardens and separate freehold garage. VIEW NOW!!!
Fox and Sons, Fareham offer for sale this two bedroom extended maisonette in need some of modernisation, with front and rear gardens and separate freehold garage. VIEW NOW!!!
Stairs to first floor, under stairs storage, meter cupboard.
Study/conservatory 9' 2" x 7' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to side elevation and rear elevation, carpeted.
Lounge 15' 10" x 11' 10" ( 4.83m x 3.61m )
Radiator, door to garden, carpeted, textured ceiling.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.78m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, laminate flooring, wall and base units with roll edge work surface over, airing cupboard, stainless steel sink with mixer tap over and drainer to side, space for white goods.
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 11' 5" ( 4.85m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpeted, radiator, cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' 7" max plus wardrobe ( 3.53m x 2.92m max plus wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wardrobes, radiator, carpeted.
Obscure double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, three piece bathroom suite, in need of modernisation.
brick built storage shed.
Paved courtyard garden with side access.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62418451.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.