4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRegent Place, Kingswood Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2
- contemporary-style attached town house
- well-located prestigious no-through road
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 2,454 sq ft
- 3 bathrooms
- conservatory and study
- enclosed rear garden
- integral garage and driveway parking
- EPC Rating = D
An impressive contemporary-style town house
with garden, garage and parking, close to Dunorlan Park and under 1 mile from the mainline station and town centre
The historic spa town of Royal Tunbridge Wells is conveniently located about 30 miles South of London, surrounded by countryside and offer ing a popular base for City commuters. The elegant architecture and variety of cultural, entertainment and shopping attractions, combined with the highly-regarded state and private schools in the area, make the town an excellent choice for families.
Regent Place is a private residential no-through-road on the East side of Tunbridge Wells, within a mile of the mainline station and town centre shopping areas, theatres, cafes and restaurants.
State and private schools: Many highly-regarded schools in the area include St Peters and Claremont Primary schools, (both classified as "Outstanding" in the latest Ofsted reports), the co-educational Beechwood Sacred Heart School for ages 3-18, Skinners' Kent Academy and boys' and girls' Grammars.
Mainline rail: Tunbridge Wells, with regular services to London Cannon Street and Charing Cross (via Waterloo East and London Bridge) from 50 minutes.
Communications: The M25 can be accessed via the A21 to the North of Tunbridge Wells, linking to the national motorway network and thereby to Gatwick and Heathrow airports and the Channel Tunnel terminus.
- entrance porch
- entrance hall
- dining room/study
- kitchen/breakfast room
- utility room
- master bedroom en suite
- double bedroom
- drawing room
- 2 bedrooms (1 en suite)
- family bathroom
- walk-in linen cupboard
- eaves storage areas
- integral garage
- driveway parking
A well-appointed end-of-terrace town house, situated within a small, prestigious enclave of properties on the East side of Tunbridge Wells. Built in 1996, 5 Regent Place offers adaptable accommodation arranged over three floors and is conveniently placed within a mile of the town centre amenities. The property benefits from good ceiling heights and stylish contemporary fittings including matching wood internal doors, architraves and skirting boards and an integral vacuum system. Further points of note include:
- kitchen/breakfast room fitted with painted wood wall and base units under granite worktops and glazed double French doors opening out to the conservatory. Integrated appliances include an electric oven, a ceramic hob with concealed extractor over, a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge/freezer;
- separate utility room with space for laundry appliances and a door out to the garden;
- dining room/office with French doors out to the front;
- light and spacious first floor drawing room with double French doors opening to a Juliet balcony giving views towards Dunorlan Park. Fireplace with a wood surround, marble slips and hearth and fitted with a gas coal-effect fire;
- master bedroom with a dressing area fitted with built-in cupboards, an en suite bathroom and French doors opening onto a Juliet balcony to the front;
- further double bedroom (currently used as a dressing room) on the first floor;
- two bedrooms, one en suite, and a family bathroom with walk-in linen cupboard on the second floor.
The enclosed garden lies to the rear and side of the property and is mostly laid to lawn, with fenced boundaries to the sides softened by mixed borders incorporating specimen trees and mature evergreen hedging to the rear. A gate to the driveway opens onto a brick-edged terrace which narrows to a path leading around the house and conservatory, opening out again to create a sheltered paved terrace to the rear.
The house is set back from the private road with a brick-paved parking area with space for two cars to the front of the integral garage and house.
Services: Mains gas-fired central heating. Mains water, electricity and drainage.
Outgoings: Tunbridge Wells Borough Council 01892 526121. Tax band G.
Viewing Strictly by appointment with Savills on 01892 507000.
If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, images and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Square Footage: 2,454 sq ft
From central Tunbridge Wells head East along the A264, Crescent Road. Take the third exit at the roundabout to stay on the A264, then carrying straight on at the traffic lights onto Bayhall Road.
Kingswood Road is the first turning on the left and the entrance to Marnock House, Kings Park, Regent Place and Aultmore Court will be found after a short distance on the right. Bear left into Regent Place and number 5 Regent Place is the fifth property on the left, at the end of the terrace.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62423237.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUS150098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.