4 bedroom detached house for saleTynedale Close, Oadby, Leicester
Sold STC £355,000
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall, Ground Floor Wc, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen Breakfast Room
- First Floor With Master Bedroom, En-suite Shower Room, Three Further Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Front And Rear Gardens, Driveway, Double Garage
This well presented detached property is situated in a popular cul-de-sac location, on the sought after Oadby Grange Development in Oadby. The property would make an ideal family home and is located within easy reach of highly regarded schooling, including Woodland Primary School, Beauchamp College and is also within easy reach of nearby bus links with a range of day to day amenities along the parade in Oadby Town Centre. The property has four good size bedrooms with master en-suite as well as a contemporary style fitted kitchen breakfast room and a stylish family bathroom. Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the condition.
Gas central heating, double glazing, entrance porch. Entrance hall, ground floor WC, sitting room, dining room, kitchen breakfast room. First floor with master bedroom, en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms & family bathroom. Front and rear gardens, driveway, double garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62423354.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9925169_7439239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge Estate Agents & Valuers, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.