4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKimbridge Crescent, Havant
Sold STC £215,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Requested location
- Perfect family home
Look no further than this wonderful four bedroom semi-detached house, we are delighted to offer this spacious family home boasting a wealth of living accommodation, front and rear garden, large kitchen/Diner, downstairs shower room, w/c reception room, four bedrooms and recently fitted bathroom.
Look no further than this wonderful four bedroom semi-detached house, we are delighted to offer this spacious family home boasting a wealth of living accommodation, front and rear garden, large kitchen/Diner, downstairs shower room, w/c reception room, four bedrooms and recently fitted bathroom. This property will make a brilliant family home with heaps of living accommodation. Located in the sought after location of west Leigh. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Mainly laid to patio with path access to rear garden, lawn area with mature shrub boarders and trees, access to front door.
Double glazed window and door to front elevation, smooth ceiling and spot lighting, smooth walls, carpeted stairs to first floor with under stair storage cupboard, useable office space under stairs, carpeted radiator, doors to.
Kitchen/diner 22' 3" x 9' 9" ( 6.78m x 2.97m )
Double glazed windows to dual elevation, smooth ceiling and coving, smooth walls and partly tilled, fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll edge work surface over, stainless steel inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, space and plumbing for a of appliances, tilled flooring, open plan layout, space for table and chairs, radiator.
Double glazed door to rear elevation, smooth ceiling and coving with spot lights, smooth walls, radiator, built in storage cupboard, doors to.
Double glazed window to side elevation, smooth ceiling with spot lighting, tilled walls, built in shower cubicle with glass shower screen with overhead shower attachment with tilled enclosure, wall mounted heated towel rail, tilled flooring.
Double glazed window to side elevation, smooth ceiling with spot lighting, smooth walls and partly tilled , modern fitted w/c with low level toilet with push button flush, pedestal with wash hand basin with mixer tap, wall mounted towel radiator, tilled flooring.
Reception Room 17' 9" x 11' 9" ( 5.41m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window and doors to dual elevation, smooth ceiling and coving, fire place with surround and housing log burner, radiator and carpeted.
Smooth ceiling with spot lighting, loft access, smooth walls, carpeted, radiator, doors to.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 2" min ( 3.58m x 3.10m min )
Double glazed window to front elevation, textured ceiling with coving and spot lighting, built in sliding wardrobes, carpeted rad
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 7' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, textured ceiling with coving, spot lights, smooth walls, carpeted, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling with spot lighting and coving, tilled walls, modern fitted bathroom comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap and retracting hand shower, tilled surround, low level w/c with push button flush, wash hand basin with mixer tap set over vanity unit, wall mounted heated towel rail, tilled flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 10' 7" ( 2.90m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, textured ceiling with coving, built in wardrobe, carpeted, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.89m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, textured ceiling with coving, smooth walls, built in wardrobes, carpeted, radiator.
Fully enclosed rear garden with pedestrian rear and side access, patio/entertaining area, lawn with shrub boarders and brick built storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62423942.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.